PERUSE THE OPTIONS AT YOUR LEISURE SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET TO PAYING THE MONEY.
1. GATE ENTRY/GENERAL ADMISSION $30
Online or, with cash, at the gate on raceday.
2. TENT AND TRACK $45 – Online or we will help you out at the gate for cash on arrival
Camping pass for throwing your swag/tent/fly/ute/esky in the corner of the camping paddock plus General Admission to raceday (see above) PER PERSON
3. TRACK PARTY $140 /TENT, TRACK AND PARTY $155 - online ticketing only
Inside Track is the place to be for the races – winning post view, marquee, tables, bookies, a haybale or two, finger food and all drinks included plus your gate entry thrown in. Includes all mid-strength beers and ciders (Lion products), Canadian Club and Dry, Vodka udl, Jim Beam and Cola, Bundy and cola, wines and softdrinks)
This is also one for those canny campers who don’t want to waste coin on drinks and food at the race meeting, with your bed set up and gate entry locked in, cruise over to the coolest marquee on the park and enjoy your afternoon wined and dined until the last race is done. Or you are. Whichever comes first.
5. MEMBERS ROMA CUP RACEDAY TICKETS $77 – online ticketing only
- We will let you be part of our club for the day. Roma Cup only. We will let you come into the park, host you in the Members Marquee (finger food, spirit pour cash bar, premium quality wines, a meal available for purchase in the evening, air-con, track frontage, bookies onsite and very, very nice locals for company.
4. MEMBERS TICKETS $55 – online or call us. 0409 898 623
-Full Members tickets are available online also – $55, for annual membership until September 30. (see our Members Page for details) We have many cool meetings including Rugby Race Day and a Christmas meeting for all our regulars.