PERUSE THE OPTIONS AT YOUR LEISURE SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU GET TO PAYING THE MONEY.
1. GATE ENTRY/GENERAL ADMISSION $30
Online or, with cash, at the gate on raceday.
2. WEEKEND TENT AND TRACK $45 –we will help you out at the gate for cash on arrival
Camping pass for throwing your swag/tent/fly/ute/esky in the corner of the camping paddock for the weekend (2-3 nights) plus General Admission to raceday (see above) PER PERSON, ALL WEEKEND.. This will include a discounted recovery breakfast on Sunday morning and a free breathalyser test before you hit the road. SHOWERS, TOILETS, MRRORS AND THE OCCASIONAL INFLATABLE POOL IN THE NEIGHBOURING SITE IF YOU ARE LUCKY.
Our Camping is a few paddocks. There are some powered sites (first in best dressed) There are some trees (first in best dressed). A ticket is required for EVERY PERSON as this includes your gate entry on raceday. All held at the campground gates for you on arrival.
If you got to here still hoping, you cheerful little optimist you. ALL SOLD, really, truly ruly. Check the Facebook page in case any tickets are being resold there. Plenty of public space, tables, marquees, bars, food on the Inside and Main Concourse. Fun in moderation still available.
3. TRACK PARTY $140 /TENT, TRACK AND PARTY $155 -SOLD OUT. TOTALLY.
Inside Track is the place to be for the races – winning post view, marquee, tables, bookies, a haybale or two, finger food and all drinks included plus your gate entry thrown in. Includes all mid-strength beers and ciders (Lion products), Canadian Club and Dry, Vodka udl, Jim Beam and Cola, Bundy and cola, wines and softdrinks). OPEN AT NOON, TURFING YOU OUT FOR THE AFTER PARTY AROUND 5.30PM OR AFTER THE LAST RACE.
This is also one for those canny campers who don’t want to waste coin on drinks and food at the race meeting, with your bed set up and gate entry locked in, cruise over to the coolest marquee on the park and enjoy your afternoon wined and dined until the last race is done. Or you are. Whichever comes first.
5. MEMBERS ROMA CUP RACEDAY TICKETS $77 – SOLD OUT. REALLY.
- We will let you be part of our club for the day. Roma Cup only. We will let you come into the park, host you in the Members Marquee (finger food, spirit pour cash bar, premium quality wines, a meal available for purchase in the evening, air-con, track frontage, bookies onsite and very, very nice locals for company. A $15 smorgasbord meal will also be available in this area after dark. No mid-strength restrictions here only a couple of dress regulations – Be Dressed, Wear Shoes and try not to be offensive to the Locals.
WE WONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU – WE HOLD ALL TICKETING AT THE GATE OR FOR EARLY COLLECTION AT THE TURF CLUB THROUGHOUT THE WEEK LEADING INTO THE CUP
NOW YOU ARE SORTED, GO GET EM
If you are coming from Sydney (you poor things) or from Melbourne (we feel almost as sorry for you) JETGO has some special Roma Cup flights for anyone wanting to get here directly and fast. (just over one hour, with no pesky circling hold ups due to air traffic)
There will be airport transfers and general admission tickets thrown in for you once you get here and best of all, you won’t have to stay too long. Arrive Saturday, go to the races and leave Sunday. Epic Weekend. Totally.