Fashions on the Field
ROMA CUP FOF – NOT JUST FASHIONS ON THE FIELD…. ITS PROJECT RUNWAY INCARNATED, WESTERN QLD STYLE.
In a marquee with a few surprises……….. This is really all you need to know (see the sponsors to work out what the prizes might be – most are very cool)
- CLASSIC (elegant, matching hat, shoes, handbag, often black and white, generally timeless)
- CONTEMPORARY (a little funky, not what your mum might wear, not the standard shift dress and picture hat. Be creative)
- HEADWEAR (speaks for itself, whatever is on your head, wear it with a sense of style)
- MARANOA (you need to come from here)
- MEN – that pesky Y chromosome needs to be evident
- KOOKY- you know what that means, the option for group sombreros, hawaaian shirts, a borat swimsuit or any other non-mainstream fashion ensemble. Lets just try to keep it tasteful.
Entry on raceday at the FOF Marquee register by 1.30pm